We have grown to a 2-day event on both Saturday and Sunday (Nov 12-13). Anyone who wants to exhibit must register.
Exhibitor Info Guide:
- Who should Exhibit in the event?
- OK, I’m interested — what are fees and details?
- How can I plan and prepare for participation in the event?
Friday, Nov. 11th is the main setup day. Exhibitors with minimal booths can also setup early Saturday morning. There will be security overnight from Friday through Sunday. Large Exhibitors, please contact us to make arrangements for anything involving loading trucks.
Friday events are optional and a great way for the maker community to share ideas. On Friday, November 11th, we host Power Up! Houston Kickoff Event and a Nation of Makers gathering. We will discuss how to boost the Houston making community. We will discuss Maker City and host a Nation of Makers gathering. Email us for additional questions and get ready to #PowerUpHouston The event info page also outlines the details of the Networking Roundtables, MEGA Meetups and Speakers/Panels.
Spread the Word: To help our makers reduce fees, we have made PROMO codes. Spread the word through your social networks and email list.
- Exhibitors each have unique ticket PROMO CODES for 51% off and $1 back to the exhibitor for each ticket sold up to Wednesday, Nov 9th, 2016.
- We will allocate 50% of what Innovation Spark Inc receives from the Amazon Smile Foundation through 10/31/16 to reducing exhibitor service costs.
- We continue to welcome sponsors and donations at any time! Please spread the word and contact us!
Additional questions, please email us.